Times of Jamat (congregational) Prayer
Morning Prayer- 3:40, Dhuhr - 12.30, Asr - 15:50, Maghrib - 19:10, Isha - 21:00
Friday Jumah Prayer - 12:20
Ramadan Timetable (Click here)
1. Saturday Iftar
Iftar will be arranged in the Mosque every Saturday.
Utensils (plates, cups and spoons) and dates are provided for free.
As for Iftar preparation and drinks, the responsibility will be the same as that for Saturday dinner preparation:
- Indonesia: May 19, Maghrib 6:57 - Ishaa 8:36 (3 Ramadan)
- Arab: May 26, Maghrib 7:02 - Ishaa 8:43 (10 Ramadan)
- Bangladesh: June 2, Maghrib 7:07 - Ishaa 8:50 (17 Ramadan)
- Indonesia: June 9, Maghrib 7:10 - Ishaa 8:55 (24 Ramadan)
2. Salat-ul-Fajr is held at Ibaraki Mosque all year. During Ramadan, Iqamah for Fajr will be:
5/17 ~ 5/31: 3:40 AM … 6/1 ~ 6/15: 3:30 AM
3. Taraweeh: We will have Taraweeh (night) prayers every night after Salat-ul-Ishaa.
The Iqamah for Salat-ul-Ishaa will be at 9:00 PM
On Saturdays, Imam Mohsen will lead the prayer.
On the other days, brothers Gamal or Hasan or Hazem will lead the prayer.
4. Friday and Saturday activity with Imam Mohsen:
1. 12:00 - 13:00 Friday Prayer.
2. 13:00 - 14:00 Free Consultation.
If you have any question or have something to discuss with Imam, Mohsen Shaker Bayoumy, please feel free to come to Masjid during this time.
If you cannot come to the Masjid, you can contact Imam Mohsen during the given time to this number: 090-6608-7494 (AU).
1. 17.00 - 18.15 Children Class.
2.18:15 - 19:00 Seerah Class.
3. 19:10 -19:30 Breaking the fast and Maghrib prayer.
4. 19:30-20:15 Iftar dinner.
5. 20:15-21:00 Saturday Program, lecture by Imam Mohsen on: (Some of the virtues of the great month of Ramadan -2-)
6. 21:00 Ishaa and Taraweeh prayer.
Japanese version of this announcement - 日本語でのお知らせ
金曜日（ 25 ・ 05 ・ 2017) ：
1. 12:00 - 13:00 金曜日の礼拝
2. 13:00 - 14:00 先生との自由相談
来ていただくか先生までお電話下さい（ 090-6608-7494 ） (Au) 。
土曜日（ 26 ・ 05 ・ 2017) ：
1. 17:00 - 18:15 子どものクラス
2. 18:15 - 19:00 預言者モハメッドの伝記のクラス
3. 19:10 - 19:30 イフタール & マグリーブ礼拝
6. 19:30 - 20:15 夕食
7. 20:15 - 21.00 土曜日の特別クラス イシャの礼拝
8. 21:00 - イシャーとタラウィーの祈り
5. Itikaf and Tahajjud (additional night prayers)
Ibaraki Mosque will be open for Itikaf during the last 10 nights of Ramadhan (6/5 ~ 6/29).
Additional night prayers (Tahajjud) will be held at 1:00-2:00 am. They will be led by the same brothers who lead Taraweeh prayers.
On the night of 27 Ramadan (~11-12 June), Imam Mohsen will lead Salat-ul-Tahajjud in shaa Allah.
If you are staying for I’tikaf, please bring your own food for Suhur, since we cannot cook in the Mosque. Mosque committee will provide the utensils only.
6. A separate announcement will be made later for Eid-ul-Fitr and Salat-ul-Eid (Fri 6/15 or Sat 6/16).
Ramadan Competition Rules
The First Competition in Holy Quran and Sunnah knowledge:
Every day we will send a question to the OMA mailing list. The questions will be available on the Mosque's home page at www.osakamosque.org . The last question will be uploaded on the 25th of Ramadan. The dead line for receiving the answers is the 27th of Ramadan, So you have two days to send in the answers. Once you have finished the questions, please send them along with your name, email address & phone number. The correct answers will be announced on the 29 th of Ramadan on the OMA mailing list, as well as the Ibaraki Mosque home page.
The Second Competition in Holy Qur'an Memorization (for adults):
- Memorization of Surah 48 (Al-Fath).
- Memorization of Surah 66 (At-Tahrim).
The Third Competition in Holy Qur'an Memorization (for children):
- Memorization from Surah 67 (Al-Mulk) to Surah 78 (An-Naba).
- Memorization from Surah 78 (An-Naba) to Surah 114 (An-Nas).
- Memorization of the last short Surahs of the Qur'an.
If you wish to participate in the Qur'an competition, please select your choice of competition, then send us your name, email address & phone number.
The test for Competition in Qur'an memorization will be held during the last week of Ramadan, the announcement of the date will be made later on in the month, in Shaa Allah.
Prizes for all the competitions will be distributed on the day of Eid.
Q.1. What is the main purpose of fasting Ramadan according to the noble Qur’an verses? Please mention the Surah and ayah’s number.
Q.2. There are some of Holy Books revealed in Ramadan, mention some of these Holy Books, with Hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).
Q.3. What are the two ayah (verses) that gave the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) from the treasures of Allah’s Throne?
Q.4. What is the name of surah that was the reason of Islam of Umar Ibn al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him)?
Q.5. Among the Jewish tribes in Madinah, who was the first to annul the covenant with the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)?
Q.6. Among the Companions of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) were ten famous narrators of Hadeeth, mention their names.
Q.7. What is the name of the prayer which having 4 kneels (Ruku') and 4 prostrations (Sujuud) in each rak'ah?
Q.8. What was the first prayer imposed on the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) ?
Q.9. What are the names of the three companions who stayed away from the battle of Tabuk
mention the Quranic verse that spoke about these three companions.
Note: Please note that once you have finished the all questions (25 questions), the dead line for receiving the answers is the 27th of Ramadan, please send all of them along with your name, email address & phone number to this e mail address: email@example.com