Salat-ul-Eid will be on
Sunday, June 25th, 2017 at 9AM.
Venue: Korea International School, Ground floor (entrance). http://www.kis- korea.org/
=== ATTENTION: NO PARKING AVAILABLE! ===
Address: Osaka-fu, Ibaraki-shi, Toyokawa 2 Chome-13-35
The locations are about 3-4 minutes walking from our mosque.
Please consider the following:
1. No food. No garbage. Please have consideration for our Japanese neighbors and show to them the good manners of Islam.
2. Prayer will start at 9:00 AM. Imam Mohsen is going to be our Imam and Khatib, in shaa Allah.
3. We will provide snacks and drinks in the Mosque, after the prayer. You can also bring your own food to the Mosque to share with others.
4. NO PARKING AT THE KOREAN SCHOOL !
6. Use The parking space inside the Mosque. Never park your cars in any of the neighbors' places nor in the neighboring streets.
5. Please make Wudhu from home. You can also renew your Wudhu at the Mosque then walk to the prayer place.
Competition in Holy Quran knowledge:
The last question will be uploaded on the 25th of Ramadan. The dead line for receiving the answers is the 27th of Ramadan, So you have two days to send the answers.
Q.1. What is the main purpose of fasting Ramadan according to the noble Quran? Please mention the Surah and ayah’s number.
Q.2. Who are amongst the people that must fast in the blessed month of Ramadan, and those that are not obliged to fast in this month?
Q.3. List the days other than in Ramadan when Muslims fast.
Q.4. There is ayah from the Holy Qur’an in reference to one night in this blessed month of Ramadan, “.......which is better than a thousand months” Please mention the Surah and ayah’s number.
Q.5. What facts about the month of Ramadan have been related by Hadeeth in regards to what takes place related to heaven (Jannah) and hell (Jahannam)? Please mention the Hadeeth.
Q.6. What is one of the sunnahs when a Muslim, for a valid reason cannot keep fast?
Q.7. What are the Du’as for keeping and breaking the everyday fast in Ramadan? Write their meanings as well.
Q.8. What are some of the lessons taught through Ramadan in regards to food and how we should eat and drink during Ramadan
Q.9. List three important events in the history of our Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that occurred in the great month of Ramadan?
Q.10. In which month of the Islamic Calendar does Ramadan fall and what is it based on?
Q.11. What are the six cities that are mentioned in the Holy Qur'an? Please mention the Surah names and Ayat's numbers.
Q.12. How many Surahs start with (Ya Ayyuha) which means “Oh You”?
- Q.13. Which companion was Ameer(leader) for 20 years and Khalifah for another 20 years?
- Q.14. Which Surah was the last complete Surah revealed?
- Q.15. Which Ayah in the Holy Qur'an includes all the letters of the Arabic alphabet?
- Q.16. Who was the first child born after Hijrah for Muhajereen? And who was the first child born after Hijrah for Ansar?
- Q.17. During which year was the Athan legalized? Please mention the story of the Athan.
- Q.18. How many times is Iblis mentioned in the Holy Qur'an?
- Q.19. How many battles did the prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) lead?
- Q.20. How many Surah in the Qur'an by the name of INSECTS and Name those Surahs?
- Q.21. Which prophet's name was specifically and specially chosen and given by Allah himself? Please mention the Surah's name, and Ayah's number.
- Q.22. How many breastfeeding brothers and sisters did the prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) have ?
- Q.23. Who was the first companion from the Ansar to accept Islam? Please mention his story.
- Q.24. During which year did the Muslims first celebrate Eid Al-Fitr?
- Q.25. Which companion had the nickname “Thul-Nooran”, (the two lights)?
The deadline to register for the Competition in the Holy Qur'an Memorization is tomorrow Friday 28 Ramadan.
The test for Competition in Qur'an Memorization will be on the coming Saturday 29th of Ramadan after Asr prayer at the Mosque for the brothers.
As for the sisters please write down your contact number that the test will be from 1:30 to 3:00 by phone on Saturday 29th of Ramadan in Shaa Allah.
The First Competition in Holy Qur'an Memorization (for adults):
A- Memorization of Surah 58 (Al-Mujadalah).
B- Memorization of Surah 72 (Al-Jin).
The Second Competition in Holy Qur'an Memorization (for children):
A- Memorization from Surah 78 (An-Naba’) to Surah 114 (An-Nas).
B- Memorization of the last short Surahs of the Qur'an.
If you wish to participate in the Qur'an competition, please select your choice of competition, then send us your name, email address & phone number.
Prizes for all the competitions will be distributed on the day of Eid.
Jazakum Allahu Khiran
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me.
Mohsen Shaker Bayoumy
Imam of Osaka Ibaraki Mosque